Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lexy & Goldie

Hello LOA Friends,

Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. We went out to the river with our friends Danny & Joyce had an fun filled weekend. Met lots of new friends including some that were in another MLM company. They even gave me a taste of their energy drink. I have to call corporate, we need a REV3 canopy so I can take it to the sand bar!

Remember that CD by Michael Losier? Law of Attraction is always working and always checking, checking, checking. This weekend was no exception that's for sure!

It started out by Danny & Joyce telling us that their daughter Jessica was coming out for the weekend and she was bring a friend, Sarah that has a seven-year old daughter, Lexy. Oh yeah did I mention that she's bringing her Pomeranian too? Yes. OK cool..I think. I'm not yet to 'Thank you Universe' (TYU) but I'm getting there.

They all show up Sat early morning with 2 more guy friends that we've never met and didn't know were coming. hmmmm. We load up the boat and head out to the sand bar with Charlie and Shylo, and all their friends ready to have a great day.


Lexy and my daughter Taylor Rae are getting along fabulously on the sand bar, playing in the water and just overall having a blast. That night we come in from the river and I take them to play in the pool for an hour and then go to watch the big event movie, "Hotel for Dogs." For 7-Year old girls, the day just couldn't have been any better. They slept together on the top bunk bed and after I read them a story I never heard another sound.

Sunday morning we are all getting up eating breakfast and Sarah says, "My soon to be ex-husband owns a tattoo studio on Broadway in El Cajon." I ask her..Do you mean Colorbomb? Yes that's it, do you know Trevor? Do I know him, yes of course, That's where I had my nose pierced 2 years ago and also he.... had ......me .......make...... a...... special..... gift..... for...... his..... 5 year old... named LEXY! OMG As I'm talking and the words are leaving my mouth I'm thinking ....Ding Dong Thank you Universe! Yes This is the little girl that I made a special outfit for from her daddy Trevor 2 years earlier. I never met her but we named the bolero jacket that we sell to this day at Fit n Hip Wear, Lexy. And I had been with her all weekend and never knew until the last day who she was! Wow!


Love the LOA. There was a lot of other amazing things that happened over the weekend and one was that they not only brought the Pomeranian, Hurley..they also brought our old dog, Goldie. I hadn't seen her since we gave her to Danny & Joyce last Oct. Taylor Rae had a blast.
Top Photo: Taylor Rae, Lexy and Sarah
Bottom Photo: Lexy, Goldie, Taylor Rae and Hurley

No comments:

Followers