Wednesday, May 13, 2009

USANA Window Sticker!!


Hello Friends!

Just last night I washed my car finally..it was so dirty it was embarrassing. After it was all clean I remembered put the really huge USANA sticker on my back window. See photo.

Anyway this morning at 8:20am I was driving to my office at the Design Center and this really cute gal pulls up next to me, rolls her window down and shows me her USANA shaker cup! ha ha

Awesome!! Thank you Universe for the instant response to putting the sticker on my car.
Have a great day LOA Day everyone! Please comment and tell me your LOA evidence! xo Liza

1 comment:

Roni said...

Has everyone used the LoA to attract a great parking spot yet? This is something Liza taught me years ago, before we had a name for it, and it's mentioned in the movie "The Secret". I use it all the time and a great instant booster when I need a little reminder. It's very simple: when I'm going to a parking lot I envision my parking spot right up front, right where I want to park! IT WORKS! Try it!! :-)

Followers