Monday, May 11, 2009

Range Rover on it's way!!

Ok so this morning I'm driving my daughter to school and I'm talking with Stephanie Hines, my sister-from-another-mother and she's telling me all about her LOA stuff. She also went out and bought the book, The Attractor Factor and has been totally blown away at how fast she is attracting everything! Stephanie will post a comment later about the bakers shelf she attracted too!
Anyway she starts telling me how for the longest time (since the 3-day breast cancer walk she did 3 years ago) she has had a dream of getting a new car. She new it would be a silvery white color but had no real idea of the car. She thought about BMW and Mercedes and a lot of the same fancy cars we all think about when we are dreaming big.

Through her intentions and mediation's she has figured out exactly the car she wants, a Range Rover. She starts to tell me all the details about the car inside and out. I'm feeling like I'm in the car with her as she's telling me...And right then a car pulls right up to my back bumper as we were both getting off the freeway and you guessed it...a silvery white Range Rover! I've never even seen one of those before! Very cool. Big Huge Goose Bumps! I told her, yes I see it! I let her pass me so I could see the side and then the back, I keep following along and what do you know? The lady has a daughter that goes to Waldorf too! I've never noticed her before, but today I couldn't miss her for the world!

What's your Range Rover story? Please post a comment and share about your LOA car! I'm sure the car is on it's way to Stephanie any day now, she'll keep us posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok my Range Rover story is from today also. I was driving up to Santa Monica to visit my cousin. I had just made a few calls for Usana and was finished for the day so I turned on my ipod. As I was driving along I drove past a sign that said Garden Grove and that reminded me of a song that I like from Sublime, called Garden Grove. Sure enough three or four songs later on my ipod...Garden Grove came on. I'm not sure if that is really LOA but I did want to hear that song after I saw the sign and it did come on so I'm posting it.

Followers